Cool life hacks to survive in tough situations
Sometimes it is really hard to survive in some situations, but if you know the loopholes you can easily escape the problems and embarrassment.
Hello, everyone! In this article of SAIKISITE, I am going to share some cool life hacks which might be helpful in certain circumstances.
These cool life hacks will help you in all the tough situations
• Feeling too hot? If you run your wrist under a cold tap for at least five minutes. It will cool down your blood.
• If you ever drop a glass, don’t panic. Just put a piece of bread on it. The consistency of the bread will pick up even the smallest shards.
• Brain freeze can be cured by pushing your tongue against the roof of your mouth.
• Matching your belt with your shoe color gives your overall appearance look much more put together.
• Hiccups? Inhale through your mouth, swallow saliva twice and slowly exhale through your nose. It is 100% effective.
• Ever felt your stomach rumbling in a public setting? Embarrassing. Isn’t it? Do not clench your muscles, instead, push out like a bear belly. The noise will stop.
• When a person cries and the first drop comes from the right eye, it’s happiness. If it comes from the left eye then it’s pain and if it is coming from both the eyes, it’s frustration.
• This is one of the cool life hacks. Mosquito bite? Press a hot spoon onto the spot. The heat will destroy the protein that caused the reaction and thus the itching will stop.
• If your girlfriend catches you looking at another woman, turn to her, smile and say, “I am glad you don’t dress like that”.
• While shopping online, Google the promo codes before making the purchase. You can get anything from free shipping to 25% off. Big deal. Isn’t it?
• Before using a candle, place it in the freezer a few hours before using. It will burn longer and will drip less.
• If you see anywhere shoes hanging off a telephone wire, it is most likely that someone is selling drugs nearby.
Also Read: 5 Most amazing Selfies of all time
• If a crocodile is chasing you, don’t run straight, instead run in a zig-zag pattern. They have trouble with making any sharp turns.
• If you have got scratches on your wood furniture, rub a walnut on it. The scratches will disappear.
• Always clean your suitcases after staying in a hotel. Bed bugs often travel from the hotel room to your room via your suitcase.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Oscar Moments Of All Time
So these are some cool life hacks that you all can use in your day to day life. Comment below if you have anything else to share. Keep reading SAIKISITE.
Thank You !