3 Steps that can make you Professional Web Designer and Developer
Follow these steps to become a professional web designer and developer:
1. Start learning basics of the programming.
a) HTML Language: ( Tutorial Website – www.quackit.com/html )
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language.
- A markup language is a set of markup tags.
- HTML documents are described by HTML tags.
- Each HTML tag describes different document content.
b) CSS Language: (Tutorial – www.quackit.com/css)
- CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets.
- CSS describes how HTML elements are to be displayed on a screen, paper, or in other media.
- CSS saves a lot of work. It can control the layout of multiple web pages all at once.
- External stylesheets are stored in CSS files.
c) PHP Language: (Tutorial – www.quackit.com/php)
- PHP is an acronym for “PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor“
- PHP is a widely-used, open source scripting language
- PHP scripts are executed on the server
- PHP is free to download and use
2. Make your own website and upload your resume.
After lots of learning and practicing, you will be able to design your own website. After making your own website. Make these pages like About, contact, portfolio, resume, and gallery.
3. Link your website to all social sites and job portals.
After completing your website, you should link your website to all social sites and job portals like Naukari.com, Monsterindia.com etc. After this people will know your works and may call you if they need to design their websites.