Credit Limit Problem for Reliance Jio 4G SIM
The most trending news in the last 2 weeks has been the Reliance Jio 4G SIM. Everyone is talking about the Reliance Jio 4G SIM and its wonderful offers. But there is a big problem related to the Reliance Jio 4G. The Reliance Jio 4G SIM sends a notification to the unlisted 4G handsets that “You have exhausted your Account balance/ Credit Limit” after the expiry of the 4GB or the 2GB data.
Steps to make the calls and Internet on your Reliance Jio 4G SIM unlimited
All of us are very excited for the Reliance Jio 4G SIM and we want to have it because of its unlimited calls and Internet data plans. But Reliance Jio 4G SIM has limited the calls on 2GB, 4G and 100 minutes. So, here in this article of SAIKISITE, I am going to tell you the ways to make the calls and the internet of your Reliance Jio 4G SIM unlimited.
Also Read: Some Cool WhatsApp Tricks
Just follow the following steps
* Uninstall the MyJio app from your Android device.
* Download MyJio v3.2.05 APK file.
* Now go to http://jio.com/getmyjio and sign up using your Reliance Jio 4G SIM number.
* Turn off your Mobile data or Wi-Fi and Open your MyJio App.
* You will see a ‘Get Jio SIM‘ option in the My Jio app. Minimise the MyJIO app.
* Uninstall all the other Jio apps except the MyJIO app.
Also Read: Some Cool Computer(PC) Tricks
* Now, open the MyJIO app.
* Enable the Mobile data.
* Sign in using the JIO ID.
* You will see a pop-up window asking you to download the 4 apps.
* Go to the ‘Submit‘ option and download those 4 apps.
* Close the MyJIO app after downloading those 4 apps.
* Remove all the recent apps as well.
Also Read: Some Cool Internet Tricks
* Re-open the MyJIO app.
After performing the above steps, you’ll be able to make your Reliance JIO 4G calls and Internet unlimited. Comment below if you have any problem or if you want to ask something.
Thank You !