Some Cool Useful Computer(PC) Tricks
Hello, People !
In one of my past posts on SAIKISITE
, I talked about some cool useful internet tricks
. Here, in this article, I’m going to talk about and share with you all some cool computer (PC) related tricks
. These tricks will be very useful for you all. These tricks will not only help you to solve some computer related issues but will also make your work on computer quick
. This article is mainly for the Windows Users
Here are some cool computer tricks:
1. Computer Tricks: God Mode
This is a very interesting trick for your computer. You just need to create a folder with the name:
When you’ll create this folder with the above name, you can get access to anything related to your PC, for example, Administrative Tools, Internet Options, Security and Maintenance, etc.. Try this!
2. Computer Tricks: Subtitles in VLC Media Player
There is a problem with most of the people that every time they watch any video on the VLC Media Player which has subtitles, they have to add the subtitles every time they open the video. So, if you don’t want to add the subtitles every time, you just need to rename the subtitles file with the exact name of the movie or that particular video.
3. Recover the permanently deleted files
Sometimes, you accidently delete any file that you never wanted to delete and it becomes a blunder just because you don’t know how to recover that deleted file
There are many software that help us in getting our deleted files back
but with only one condition that the new files should not be written over the free space provided by that deleted file which you want to recover.
Some of the software are TOKIWA DataRecovery
, Pandora Recovery
4. Computer Tricks: Some Cool Notepad Tricks
There are many interesting things that can be done using the Notepad. Let’s just see some of the cool tricks related to Notepad:
• Your computer will speak anything you’ll type:
Go to the Notepad and copy-paste the following text there:
Dim message, sapi
message=InputBox(“What do you want me to say?”,”Speak to Me”)
After pasting it in the Notepad, save it as “.vbs” . After saving it, open it and a dialog box will appear, then type anything in that and your PC will speak that thing. Enjoy!
• Shutting Down The PC using Notepad
If you don’t want to shut down your computer in a conventional way and just want to shut it down by double clicking an icon on your desktop then just open the notepad and copy-paste the following code:
After pasting it in notepad, save it by the name “.bat” on the desktop. Go to the desktop and double click the saved file, your PC will be turned off.
• Computer Tricks: The Matrix effect
You must have seen this in a very famous movie, “The Matrix“. So, this basically is a fun trick, using which you can create the exact Matrix effect as shown below. You just need to copy-paste the following code in the notepad and save it as “.bat“. After that, open the saved file and enjoy the awesome Matrix effect.
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%
• Computer Tricks: Personal Log-Book or Diary
You can use the notepad to make your own personal Log-Book or a diary. You just need to go to the notepad and type “.LOG” and save it. After that, open the saved file and you’ll see that automatically the same date and time will be added in the notepad and you can make your notes for that time. Save it again and when you’ll open it again, you’ll see again the date and time will be added for your next note and so on.
5. Computer Tricks: Use two Windows at the same time
If you want to work at two places on your PC at the same time and you just get irritated by every time minimising and maximising one of the two windows. so you can just do it just by pressing the windows key and the right and left keys on your keyboard at the same time. So then you can work on both the windows together and it will appear as shown following:
6. Computer Tricks: Change you Folder Colours
This is one of the most interesting tricks
. Using this, you can give different colours to your folders and make it look attractive. You just need to download Folder Colorizer
and install it
. After you have downloaded this software, go to any folder on your PC and right click it.
You will find one more option in the drop-down menu
” (as shown below). Go to that option and select any colour you want. Isn’t it interesting?
7. Computer Tricks: Change the Mouse Pointers and trick your friends
This is a fun trick and you can use this trick to have fun with your friends. If you want to prank your friend then just go to the Control Panel and select the mouse option from Hardware and Sound option. Go to the “Pointers” and select different pointers for different functions from the given options (as shown below). If you will select the general ‘busy‘ pointer to the ‘normal select‘ pointer, it will then definitely shock your friends. Try this !
8. Computer Tricks: Some basic Keyboard Shortcuts
Let’s now talk about some of the basic and useful keyboard shortcuts that you probably didn’t know about:
• Ctrl+F: When you’ll press these two keys together, a search box will appear and then you can type any word you want to find on the page.
• Alt+F4: By pressing these two keys together, you can directly close any window without using the mouse.
• Ctrl+S: This shortcut is used to save the document directly.
• Ctrl+P: This shortcut will help you in getting the print of any document directly.
• Ctrl+A: This shortcut helps us in selecting all.
9. Computer Tricks: Opening the Task Manager in Windows
Task Manager in the Windows is important to monitor the processes and services that run in our system. There are many different ways through which you can open your Task Manager:
• Ctrl+Alt+Del: This is the most famous way of opening the Task Manager.
• Right click on the Taskbar: When you’ll right click the Taskbar, you will find an option of Task Manager. You can click that to open it.
• Ctrl+Shift+Esc: Yes, you can open the Task Manager using this shortcut as well.
• From Run Program: Open the Run program by pressing the Windows+R keys and then type ‘taskmgr’ and press Run.
10. Computer Tricks: Monitor Your Real-Time Internet Data Usage
You can monitor how much internet data you’re using in the real-time using some of the amazing software. These software are Shaplus Bandwidth Meter
Thank You !