Interesting facts related with Facebook
Facebook, as the most pressing need today. While many people spend their entire day online at Facebook. The world’s largest social networking site has become a part of our life. We see around people who can not live without Facebook. Facebook launched on February 4, 2004. Here, I am going to share some interesting facts related with Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg.
There are following facts related with Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg.
1. Mark Zuckerberg gets only one dollar as salary for each year.
2. Facebook painted blue simple reason behind. Its founder Mark Zuckerberg to be color blind. He seems not to know the difference between green and red.
3. Because of Facebook’s privacy settings, every user has the ability to block to anyone, but it is important to note that even if you want, you can not block Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook profile. If you try to do an error message from Facebook look.
4. Logging on you Facebook account and work on the Internet. Facebook records all your activity in its database.
5. Mark was taken decision to change the Facebook ‘Like’ (Like) button with the name ‘Awesome’ (Awesome). But community members do not listen him.
6. In case of server down of Facebook, it will lose 25,000 $ per minute.
7. Yahoo and MTV willing to buy Facebook in one million. The mark, said them, before I open global platform for information exchange settled again I would consider profitable.
8. Hackers attack close to 6 million are on Facebook daily.
9. Facebook every month spends $ 3 million on just website hosting.
10. In 2011, Iceland’s constitution was written with the help of Facebook.
11. 5 % Britishers do sex using Facebook.
12. During some changes in Facebook’s privacy setting in December 2009. A photo of Mark Zuckerberg was leaked, in this photo he is with a teddy bear toy.
13. Facebook in the US in 2011 was the biggest cause of divorce. One of every 5 in the US due to the breakdown of the marriage is somewhere connected to Facebook.
If you like this article. Please comment below in comment box and share your experience about this article. Your comment is very important for us. Thank you.